Monday, August 2, 2010

Oven Roasted Broccoli


I love the way oven roasted vegetables taste but for some reason, I have never tried Broccoli this way--until now. I am Addicted!! It is so good that if someone asked me if I wanted this broccoli or some chocolate, I would have to side with the broccoli.

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Broccoli-- whatever amount, but into florets and then washed and patted dry.

Put the broccoli on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Cook for 15 minutes. You don't need to turn over-- just leave it. Some of the edges of the florets will be dark and crispy, but it tastes amazing.

Place on a plate or serving tray and grate some fresh Parmesan over top. I made it two nights in a row; once with the addition of some lemon zest which was really good, but I think I prefer just the Parmesan.

1 comment: